HISWA 2018 is renewed. Why? The boat market changes and online is more important than ever.
Experience a new HISWA with everything in the field of water sports, lifestyle and recreation.
From maritime accessories to maintenance workshops, from navigation equipment to exhibition offers, the HISWA Amsterdam Boat Show has everything one could need to prepare for the next watersports season. Visitors looking for a new vessel will find a wide array of launches, open sailboats, daysailers and speedboats, most of which are ready to immediately hit the water. And HISWA Funsports offers everything in the field of windsurfing, kitesurfing, Stand Up Paddling, wakeboarding and much more besides. From Wednesday 7 to Sunday 11 March 2018, RAI Amsterdam will be the place to be for all watersports fans.
- An extensive range of boats shorter than 10 metres -
- A comprehensive selection of parts and accessories -
- Knowledge and information transfer via lectures and demonstrations -
- The latest developments and unique premiers -
- A vibrant watersports feel and plenty of fun water-related activities -
HISWA 2017 offers you the perfect platform to showcase your products
- Meet 35.000+ watersports fans in just 5 days -
- 82% of the visitors own a boat -
- 62% are interested in parts & accessories -
- 52% of the visitors have purchase plans within one year -
Everything involving fun sports such as wind and kite surfing, wakeboarding, canoeing and Stand Up Paddling (SUPing); with even more demo activities in and around the Water Fun Zone!
Construction, management, maintenance and preservation of classic and traditional vessels (previously the Classic Boat Show in Enkhuizen)
A wide range of keel boats, daysailers, leeboard boats, open trailer-transportable boats, catamarans and trimarans; including daysailer pavilion, open sailboat pavilion and sailing schools pavilion.
Navigation, electronics, clothing, sails and deck fittings, inboard engines and maintenance; including maintenance pavilion and marina street.
Large ‘shopping centre’ for direct sales, with a central catwalk for fashion shows and product presentations and lots of attractive exhibition offers; including the ‘shopping centre’ pavilion.
A varied range of launches, tenders, weekenders and trailers; including electric sailing pavilion.
A diverse offer of speed- and rubberboats, RIBs and outboard engines; including speedboat pavilion.